We are experts in SAVING you money and want to help you reduce your bills
Over 25% of the heat in your house escapes through your windows! Do you want to save money?
Losing heat out of your windows can be very expensive. Fitting energy-efficient glass can help reduce your heating bills by up to 20% as well as reducing condensation on the inside of your panes and reducing your carbon footprint.
ENERGY EFFICIENT GLASS
- WARM EDGE SUPER SPACER BARS use a technology that is almost 1000 times less conductive than a standard aluminium spacer bar. This reduces condensation on the inside ofthe glass and reduces noise.
- LOW EMISSITY (LOW-E) GLASS has a coating on the glass to reflect heat back into your room.
- ARGON is a clear, odourless and colourless gas which is denser than air, this enables the warmth to be kept inside the room and reduce condensation.
Benefits of Energy Efficient Glass
- Reduces your heating bills
- Reduces condensation on the inside of windows
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Reduces the loss of heat through your windows
- Reduces noise