Replacement Double Glazed Units Hessle
We only use energy efficient double glazing units
Over 25% of the heat in your house escapes through your windows!
Losing heat out of your windows can be very expensive.
Fitting energy-efficient glass can help reduce your heating bills by up to 20% as well as reducing condensation on the inside of your panes and reducing your carbon footprint.
Insulating Glass – we are experts in SAVING you money and want to help you reduce your bills
Reasons to replace a double glazed unit:
- Condensation – This normally means that the double glazed unit has failed and is allowing moisture to enter. If condensation develops in the cavity between the glass panes of your double glazing, this means there is an issue with the seal of your unit..
- Draughts – If you notice any draughts coming from your windows, then this can be a sign that either the window isn’t closing properly, or the glass seal has worn away.
- Failed double glazed units –Broken sealed units are leaking energy out from your home, and allowing moisture and other elements into your property and aesthetically looking failed broken units can be unsightly.
Cloud 9 Windows provide an expert service in replacement windows for homes & businesses. With over 25 years’ experience in the industry, we are motivated to deliver excellent standards with honesty and integrity.
We believe our customers can make fantastic savings by replacing only the glass panes and not the frames
- Misted & steamed up double glazed units
- Damaged double glazed unit
- Inefficient double glazed unit
- Scratched or scuffed glass panes
- Broken seal
- Window locks replaced or repaired
- uPVC hinges replaced or repaired
- Door & window handles replaced or repaired
- Re-Alignment of uPVC Windows that have dropped or are catching
- We replace failed or broken units in UPVC, Timber, Aluminium and Velux.